Saturday 29 March 2014

Week 3: First police confrontation and a brief encounter with Obelix

Don't speak at night or the babushka nearby is going to report it to the authority! 
Ouh.. of course not officially. I meant a friend of hers who is accidentally a police officer..
"Our neighbour is an crazy old lady."
So as i opened the door after 5minutes insane doorbell ringing - I was confronted with the funny guy. An angry police officer who was not capable of the English language, nor the 10 finger system. It was already 10pm and I think he insulted me in some kind ^^ 
Seriously I had no fucking idea what he was talking about.
I wrote him a message using Google Translator - that I'm just a guest and don't know what to do.. 
He tried to write some stuff back.. swearing.. дурак.. kurwa...дурак.. Afterwards he made some photos of my passport and the rental contract - about one hour later he was gone. Finally silence again. I was confused :)
At the next day we were able to clarify it with the help of a Russian native speaker - without paying a bribe - yeah! 

So I'm not allowed to speak or laugh after 11pm anymore. Thanks god I'm changing the apartment ^^

Quote of the day:
Don't get into troubles with the Authority.
Some nice Russian-German translations ;)
Muschina = Mann
Hui = Penis
Kuritsa = Huhn


Some days before I met another funny guy in an awesome club:













Due precaution measures I left my phone at home ;) So those are not mine snapshots.. :/









Unfortunately he was not as friendly nor as funny then in his role as Obelix ^^ 
He muttered something in french and left us back. 
Obelix looked wasted.
I would have it preferred if he had insulted me for an hour.. or two.


Things I see at my way to work:


Typical brick buildings
Old vs new buildings
There is a spaceship in town. Thought they are only in the U.S ^^
Usually it's no problem to find parking slots in Russia
Nice cars everywhere 
Bright sunshine after work :)
How to open our mailbox





No comments:

Post a Comment